I’m going
to describe my friend (or more like my sister) Hanna Knutsson. Well, she loves
horses and she owns one horse called Lobelia. I think’s she is a good horse
rider if you ask me because if you take a tour in her room she have many
medals/rosettes on her wall from horse competitions.
Hanna is a
very pretty girl whit a big smile and always makes me and Linnea laugh. Hanna
is 13 years old and live in a small town in the north part of Sweden called
Boden. I met Hanna for the first time when we was only 2-3 years.
When Hanna
is angry she likes to bit my finger or my neck or my arm, yes it sounds crazy
but I’m only saying the truth. Hanna also likes sushi, go shopping food at coop
and fangirling whit Linnea when they see Mama (it’s a guy but they call him Mama)
in the lunch cafeteria. She and Linnea also study Spanish together.
If you meet
her in the real life, the first words that would come up to your head would be:
energy, happiness, and horses. She is a girl who always spreading happiness and
lots of love. I can talk to her about everything.



Are hanna your friend?
SvaraRaderayes, she is
Radera